308 words. 4 minutes to read.
You can start the 7 DAY STOP Shopping Challenge any time. It’s up to you.
The post below explains why. For more details on What and How, visit my page on the 7 Day STOP Shopping Challenge.
Why you might want to consider a 7 Day Shopping Stop
(Do any of these sound familiar?)
- Your house is always messy.
- You can’t find stuff when you need it.
- You spend all your spare time tidying up.
- You just get things sorted when the kids mess them up again.
- You’re embarrassed when friends pop over unexpectedly because the house is a shambles.
- You want your home to look like a magazine, but it never does.
- You’re broke all the time.
- Food spoils before you eat it, and you end up throwing it away.
- You have clothes in your wardrobe with the tags still on.
- You have lots of clothes but nothing to wear.
- You love shopping but can’t find anything different that works, so you end up buying another black t-shirt to hang with all the other black t-shirts you already own!
- You don’t have enough storage space for all your belongings.
Too much stuff. It’s really that simple.
May also be addicted to spending and / or shopping.
A one-week shopping stop.
Just one week.
If it helps, leave your credit and bank cards at home every day, so they’re no temptation.
Eat the food you have in your home until it runs out. You’ll have some interesting meals!
Bring lunches from home.
Wear the clothes in your closet, and don’t buy anything new.
Use the items you already have.